9.2.13

The home of Lotta Agaton

I´ve shown you images from the home of Swedish stylist Lotta Agaton and her family before, see here. These images, shot by Pia Ulin and published in Residence magazine, are currently flying around blogs everywhere. And I´m not in the least bit surprised. The Stockholm apartment of Lotta and her family is painted pristine white and decorated with mostly black and white furniture. Maybe not so unlike many other Scandinavian homes we see these days. But what makes Lotta´s apartment stand out and makes it so incredibly appealing, in my mind anyway, are the lush, green plants all over the apartment. Fresh is the first word that comes to my mind seeing these images. Now I´m very much inspired to dash out and buy evergreen plants to decorate my own place.





Photographer Pia Ulin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fresh is the first word that comes to my mind seeing these images. Now I´m very much inspired to dash out and buy evergreen plants to decorate my own place.evergreen shrubs