24.1.13

Blogging on Home and Delicious

I introduced you to Home and Delicious last December and do hope you liked the magazine. I personally love it! As of today, I´ve started to blog on their website and will feature there about twice a month. I´ll also be blogging away on Koolandkreativ, no worries;) My first blog post over at Home and Delicious is dedicated to the Japanese maestro of design, Kenya Hara. I am lucky enough to own his books, Designing Design and White, where he shares with us is exceptional vision. Enjoy!

2 comments:

allesistgut said...

That are great news. I'll soon stop by at the Home&Delicious website to read your article. I really appreciate that magazine and found many nice inspirtatons.
Have a nice weekend!

Petra K. said...

ein sehr schöner blog!
Liebe Grüße
Petra