17.12.12

AnoukB

I´m sure many of you know the talented Dutch stylist Anouk B by now. Her work, characterized by a streamlined, often monochrome color palette, is fresh and inspiring and regularly featured on popular blogs. I had the pleasure to interview Anouk for the latest issue of Home & Delicious, see previous post. Earlier this month, Anouk launched her webshop, offering carefully selected range of clothes, including delicate and feminine lingerie plus adorable clothes for children, but also exclusive and carefully selected objects and furniture for the home. Happy shopping!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I just discovered your blog and think it' so amazing! Just spent a good 30 minutes reading and soaking in all the visual inspiration :)
And I love your clean, simple header. Could I ask what the name of the font is? Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Linn

Gerdur Hardardottir said...

Hi Linn. Thank you so much for the compliments, I greatly appreciate it:) I´m not sure which font it is but think its Arial. It´s one of the standard fonts available on Blogspot. Hope this helps:)