17.10.12

Knock on wood


My friend and colleague, photographer Trine Thorsen, lives with her boyfriend, Kai and their 2 month old daughter Tille, in a beautiful, old house in Tofte, about an hours drive from Oslo. Slowly, but surely, they are busy renovating the house and the results are pretty awsome. Their kitchen, which you see a glimpse of in these images, is one of the prettiest I´ve ever seen. Together, Trine and Kai have designed and made a collection of wood furniture which I absolutely love. Their line of furniture consists so far of tall shelves, small shelves, tables, benches and consoles, all made of wood and painted white. 

4 comments:

anita said...

love it!! thanks for sharing!

allesistgut said...

This is really lovely. I like this kind of wood storage. Thanks for sharing!
Have a nice day. :)

Gerdur Hardardottir said...

I so agree, I love these:)

Total Blur. said...

the first photo is awesome!