4.2.12

Although I feel safest with terra firma underneath my feet, I have to admit to a huge weakness for sailboats. One thing on my To-do-before-I-die-list is to take a vacation sailing, not on your ordinary cruise liners but preferably on an old-fashioned sailboat (sleek wooden decks would be a definite plus). It wouldn´t hurt if my float would be as aesthetically perfect as this yacht, designed by Luca Brenta with interiors designed by none other than John Pawson. If you share my passion of sailing, do take the time to have a look at the video at the end of this post.



B60 Sailing in Sardinia from Luca Brenta YD on Vimeo.

4 comments:

allesistgut said...

In my younger years I was sailing often. Beautiful boat and the video is great.
Have a lovely weekend!

Anna - Canoe Design said...

What a beautiful boat! Sail boats are so stunning and elegant and the interior and materials of this one make me want to be on the water!
Great post, thanks for the Nautical inspiration.

Marina Saclley @ Iced VoVo's said...

The best holiday I had was sailing around the Whitsunday Islands - Barrier Reef, Australia ... the boat was definitely not as stylish as this one!
Lovely blog ... new follower.
x

Gerdur Hardardottir said...

Thank you:)
Hi Marina. Your trip sounds fantastic. Welcome on board:)