11.12.11

Christmas at Nordal

I´m sorry for the lack of posts lately, as I´ve said before, life sometimes gets in the way of me attending properly to Koolandkreativ. I´ll be posting few Christmas images later today and in the next few days leading up to Christmas, but right now the weather here in the south of Iceland is so breathtakingly beautiful that it´s impossible not going out. There is fresh snow everywhere, the sun is shining and the wind is calm. The daylight is absolutely beautiful when the weather conditions are like this, especially in the twilight hours. I´m off for a bit of a brisk walk before I get back to blogging but in the meantime I hope you enjoy these images from the Danish design company Nordal.



Images found via Seventeendoors

2 comments:

plaits and paisley said...

Iceland sounds stunning. On my list of countries to visit!
Love the images from Nordal.
Enjoy the outdoors.
Penny x

Gerdur Hardardottir said...

Thanks Penny:) Yes, Iceland IS stunning and winter is quite an interesting time to visit. For more info check out www.inspiredbyiceland.com