26.11.10

I want what Katie had!

I have a weakness for blogs dedicated to food. I have to admit that what mostly appeals to me about them, is the photography and the styling of the photographs. Having worked as a food stylist I appreciate a good work of this genre when I see it. Katie Quinn Davies is an Australian food photographer and stylist who blogs on What Katie Ate, a beautiful blog, packed with recipes and info. Although I haven´t tried her recipes yet, they look really tempting and the photography and styling is, to me, just perfect. I´ve included few photographs  of cakes and deserts. Please enjoy more of Katie´s lovely work here.








3 comments:

My Pink Door said...

The photographs are beautiful - I can't wait to check out her blog...

Gerdur Hardardottir said...

One of the best food blogs I have ever seen. Beautiful work:)

Hanna Margret said...

.......girnilegt og fallegt!